The Way Architects team consists of experienced, dedicated and talented individuals that are passionate about creating engaging, beautifully designed structures inspired by our clients’ visions for their projects.
Doug Fullen, AIA
- 30+ years experience
- Extensive experience with affordable, HUD-financed and tax credit multifamily design
- Project Manager on over 100 projects in multiple states
- Experience in both vertical construction design and planning/entitlements
- Bachelor of Architecture, Kansas State University
- 20+ years experience
- Extensive experience with commercial and retail design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD including as an instructor at Intellitec College
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Drafting Design
- 10+ years experience
- Experienced in all stages of the design process
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup and rendering graphics
- AAS in Engineering Graphics Technology- Architectural
What Can We Do For You ?
Way Architects, P.C. has the knowledge, experience, and imagination to take your ideas from conception to reality in an organized, professional manner. The results are quality projects built on-time and within your budget. As your architect, we are able to translate your thoughts into the visual medium and quickly submit exciting conceptual designs to you for review, comment, and approval. We provide accurate contract documents tailored to meet your needs. We can then assist you in choosing a general contractor and provide representation throughout the construction process to ensure that the final product conforms to the contract documents.
Remembering George Way, Founder
- Established Way Architects in 1982.
- George emphasized the importance of designing affordable housing for low-income families, the elderly, and persons with disabilities.
- Under George’s leadership, Way Architects distinguished itself as a reliable partner in the development of affordable tax credit and HUD-insured housing.
- The team at Way Architects will always remember George with much gratitude and love.